On behalf of our client, a Founder and CEO in child care in The Hague area, we are looking for a very flexible PA. to assist the CEO in his daily activities. Since both native and international parents (expats) confide their children to the care of his personnel, an excellent command of at least Dutch and English are mandatory.
Your responsibilities in offering support to the CEO are amongst others
- complex schedule management
- first point of contact on his behalf in relation to phone calls, chat and e-mail, both internal and external
- planning and organizing meetings, invites, locations, transfers, catering, technical appliances etc.
- welcoming guests
- assisting in reporting as well as financial and investment activities
- taking minutes in both Dutch and English
- office management (locations, procurement, negotiating with suppliers, handling incoming invoices etc.)
- HBO level
- PA / Secretary to the Board education (for instance Schoevers)
- At least 5 years of board level / PA experience
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
- Fast learning, responding and acting
- Flexible, working at different locations
- Used to working at a fast pace
- Strong communicative skills
- Friendly though setting bounderies as well
- Multi tasker
- Representing yourself well
- Good with children.
What does the client offer?
A very interesting, busy job where work days are never the same. A good salary. During work time driving around in the colourful Tesla. Furthermore, team meals, iPhone, ongoing learning etc..