Office manager, FT, NL/E, Delfzijl
On behalf of a well-known industrial company in the northern region we are looking for an office manager, FT, NL/E, Delfzijl.
- Purchases and manages stock in relation to office supplies and office furniture
- Maintains contact with and handles contracts with suppliers
- Makes deals with suppliers, amongst others landlord (if applicable) and technical services
- Makes sure that through good contacts with technical service suppliers building and site are in good technical condition
- Is first point of contact in relation to security
- Arranges on boarding new personnel, including making sure that IT-materials and accounts are in order before start date
- Manages and structures reception desk personnel, facilities, security and canteen personnel
- Taking minutes if and when requested
- Offers administrative support to management and/or HR
- Manages car park and lease contracts
- Bugetting and monotoring budget(s)
- Is liaison between management, suppliers, landlord and colleagues.
- HBO level education
- Office management certificate
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing
- Presents herself well
- An excellent networker!
- Team player
- Independent worker
- Work ethic
- Strong communicative and organizational skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Knowledge of legislation in relation to human resources
- Swell negotiator
- Being able to write company’s policies is an asset
- People manager in relation to reception personnel, facilities, security and canteen personnel.