In cooperation with a business relation we are looking for a temporary Management Assistant (not freelance, sorry) on behalf of Rabobank Utrecht (assignment through our business relation only).
- Organisation: Rabobank
- Location: Utrecht
- Start date: a.s.a.p.
- Until: 2021.6.30, possibly prolonged
Rabobank is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank wants to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and non-profit organisations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
The management Assistant will be working for Anton Rutten and the S@S team. All the general Management Assistant tasks are part of the position: set up meetings, take minutes, prepare Powerpoint presentations, admin for new joiners / leavers, ordering supplies when required etc. The Management Assistant will work closely with other Assistants, so being a team player is essential.
Customer Focus, positive attitude, assertiveness and integrity are clearly essential for the role of Management Assistant. In addition, its’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
• MBO / HBO;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Relevant working experience in an international environment;
• Flexible communication style, from trainee to executive management.
• Good knowledge of Office tools;
- Language: The candidate has a sufficient Dutch and English proficiency (spoken and written, B2 Level).
- Due to the corona virus, this client follows the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Suppliers must be aware of the laws and regulations regarding employment conditions and Rabobank’s Collective Labour Agreement. This assignment is placed in scale 6;
- We would like to receive the personal motivation of the candidate and CV in English/Dutch.
- Pre-employment screening: If the candidate is selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be returned as soon as possible. The candidate is only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been finished successfully.
- All submitted candidates should be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- A candidate should be exclusive during the period of 4 business days on request;
- Furthermore, the candidate has to be available throughout the entire duration of the assignment;
- Due to changing laws and regulations, this assignment is NOT suitable for the deployment of a self-employed professional.