The Executive Assistant will report to the Managing Director, providing extensive executive administrative support. They will support the portfolio management team and the Productions team with key projects and day-to-day administrative support.
Our client is seeking a driven, detail oriented, experienced professional who wants to be part of a high-performing team! The position will require high levels of collaboration and communication.
- Manage complex calendars and prepare detailed agenda for high-level meetings
- Arrange all domestic and international travel accommodations, including potential itinerary or schedule changes on short notice.
- Conduct a timely flow of information, obtain signatures and authorizations, and manage correspondence flow
- Guide the Executive & team to effectively manage their own schedules in the office daily, so they arrive to essential meetings on-time.
- Compile and process expense reports in a timely manner, as well as create, track, and update organization/team related projects and documents on a monthly basis
- Professionally represent the Executive and team through initial contact meetings or telephone conversations; act as an administrative liaison.
- Provide logistical support for team meetings, events, and conferences, working in collaboration with Facilities, IT, and external parties as needed on and off-sites.
- Function as a communications hub for department, staying current on team travel and holiday schedules with ability to locate and contact team members as needed.
- Serve as a helpful knowledge base for staff within the department, especially for process and procedures, and provide assistance in a hands-on, proactive manner.
- Collaborate closely and effectively with other global administrative counterparts and build strong working relationships with a wide range of company partners.
- Maintain the Executive’s and team’s confidence and protect operations by keeping information highly confidential.
- Support the Studios executive department as needed by handling key projects & events, shipping and receiving, processing invoices and purchase orders, submitting contract requests, and adding new vendors.
- Process finished goods, catering, office supplies, and other miscellaneous orders as needed.
- Communication and Contact: Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Presentations: Ability to create compelling presentations with design sensibility and impact (i.e.: convert hand-drawn data on a notepad into a visually appealing PowerPoint slide).
- Relationships with Others: Works collaboratively and effectively with senior executives, colleagues, and internal and external partners; capable of bringing people together!
- Global Interaction: Ability to efficiently manage complex schedules across multiple time zones and to coordinate smoothly in various cultural settings.
- Education and work experience:
- Administrative Assistant degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative or relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Process-oriented, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and independently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
- Highly flexible and easy to adjust to multiple and last minute tasks
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly, outgoing, and flexible manner
- An interest in interactive entertainment industry