Executive Assistant Dutch/English (M/F) based in Schiphol (Netherlands) (ingevuld)
Created in 1949 to respond to the logistics challenges of the automotive industry, our client is recognised as a partner of choice for manufacturers from all sectors in the management of their supply chain on a global scale. The Group sets itself apart by the quality of service provided and the ability to integrate and offer global, multimodal solutions with expertise in Road, Air, Sea, Rail, Project Cargo and Time Critical Solutions. With nearly 12 000 employees across the globe, our employees are our greatest asset and the key factor to a promising future.
The Freight Forwarding Division of the Group, is currently seeking to recruit the following role into the following key role as part of its Global Head Quarter team:
Executive Assistant (M/F)
Based in Schiphol (Netherlands)
You will provide proactive and high quality support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Executive team of our client at our business division Head Quarter promoting our client’s brand in all your dealings internally and externally. You will achieve this through effectively managing, planning and coordinating the logistics of daily schedules as well as performing a wide variety of sensitive and confidential administrative and secretarial duties.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Manage CEO’s daily schedule, planning, organizing and coordinating the logistics of meetings, conference calls and travels with both internal and external parties. You provide proactive support to the Executive team by scheduling, planning, organizing and coordinating meetings, conference calls, events. You manage all travel requests, including flights, other transport, hotels and visa arrangements with preferred suppliers.
- Monitor CEO’s inbox, proactively identifying and following-up on urgent matters, delegating where and when appropriate whilst applying critical judgment. You deal with incoming emails, correspondence and responding when necessary or escalating when needed.
- Act as the main interface for the CEO and executive team by screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling when appropriate in a professional manner promoting the brand. You are the central point of contact for our client, assisting where and when necessary, issuing global communications and following-up on administrative tasks requiring CEO or Executive signature.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations ensuring that all documents for the CEO and Executive team are well prepared and shared in a timely manner. You provide administrative support to the CEO and Executive team ensuring that all data management (electronic and hard copy files) are efficiently maintained, are up to date and secure.
- Actively contribute to our client or Group projects working closely with the Executive team and Group HQ. You work closely with the Global HR and Finance teams ensuring that all projects sponsored by the CEO are delivered on time and with quality results.
- Liaise with Group Head Quarter on all matters concerning members of the Executive team ensuring that information is communicated effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Manage office supplies (including hospitality) by checking stock, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office needs, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt and consolidating expenditures for Financial control.
- Actively contribute to making our client a Great Place to Work through best practice sharing, open communication with the team and bringing new ideas to the table.
These missions must be exercised in strict compliance with the current competition rules.
You are known for your high level of time management, with the proven ability to anticipate in a fast paced environment. You have excellent administration skills and you are well organized with a disciplined approach to prioritising and delivering in an efficient manner on time.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function and experience of working in a multicultural team.
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which enable you to interact with key stakeholders in the company and across all levels in the organisation. Your high degree of integrity, discretion and ability to understand confidential issues will help you to deal with the diverse range of matters you will be responsible for in this position. You have both fluent written and spoken English and Dutch.
What does the client offer?
A very interesting top level job with salary of 3 500€ – 4 500€ gross/month, for full time employment as well as an interesting package of emoluments.
The ideal candidate will be available from 14th August latest (could be part time going on full time from Sept).
How to respond
Are you interested? Do you tick all the boxes? Is your English as good as your Dutch, or, the other way around?
If so, please be so kind as to apply by sending us your extensive resume in English with photo as well as an overview of special achievements through our registration form.