Executive Assistant, 16-20 hours a week, Dutch/English, The Hague (ingevuld)
On behalf of an international financial organization we are looking for an Executive Assistant, 16-20 hours a week, Dutch/English, The Hague.
Initially a payrolling contract will be offered for a year, after which an indefinite contract may follow.
What are your duties?
- Offering support to the Managing Director in The Netherlands as well as a Director in Sweden (remote)
- Complex agenda management
- Organizing, sometimes daily (changing), complex travel itineraries for 2 weeks in a row with meetings, flights/hotel reservations, transfers, dinners, lunches etc. etc.
- For instance: one meeting being scheduled by the Managing Director himself, and it is up to you to plan, schedule and organize for instance 10 more meetings on your own through the data from the database, beneficial to the Managing Director and the company
- Anticipate in relation to periods of time in between meetings, taking into account transfers etc. etc.
- Making sure the meetings are being prepared administratively as much as possible
- Taking minutes
- Handling correspondence in Dutch and English, both through regular mail and e-mail
- Offering support in relation to contracts
- Handling day to day ad hoc business
- Administrating expense reports
- Linking pin in relation to office and HQ in the US as well as internal and external clients in several countries
- Customer relations, (inter)nationally
- Office management
- Anything and everything the office requires
What are the requirements?
- You have at least HBO working and/or education level
- You have followed an execute assistant education
- You have at least 3 years working experience as an executive assistant at top level
- You master the Dutch and English languages excellently, both verbally and in writing
- You master MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel (majorly important!), PowerPoint)
- Prezi is preferred
- You have working experience within a bank and/or an investment corporation (preferably)
- You have financial insight
- You are a networker and a nice colleague
- You are eager to learn and interested in individual growth
- You are fast, integer, accurate, loyal and pro active
- You have excellent organizational and communicative skills
- You are an excellent planner!
- You are experienced in anticipating
- You enjoy hard and stressful work and are stress resistant!
- You live in The Hague or in the vicinity
- You are able to work alone in an office when the Managing Director is travelling (half to most of the time). The office is situated in a shared office facility, so there are people around, however not part of client.
What does the client offer?
The client offers a very independent and interesting part-time position, initially for 4 mornings to be extended to 5 in time through a payrolling construction for a year, after which an independent contract may follow. The working hours may be filled with flexibility. They can even be scheduled flexibly one month ahead.
Salary between € 3,200-5,200 gross a month, on a 40 hour week basis, and depending on age and relevant working experience.