Administrative Assistant, young professional, FT, Amsterdam
An ambitious and highly organized multi-tasker
Our client’s core business is promoting innovation. Due to business growth additional talent is sought for. People with entrepreneurial instinct, offering creative solutions, problem solvers.
On behalf of the CEO we are looking for a very experienced full-time Personal Assistant to bring structure in the processes and assist the CEO in his role to have the company grow even further.
So, are you a multi-tasker who can work with people and handle the dynamic startup environment? Are you a great team player and a confident person with an eye for priorities and pragmatic improvement? Are you a good observer and listener, yet also comfortable with making decisions and suggestions?
Your mission: making sure that the CEO never misses a meeting and that things get done!
You will meet and greet visitors of all levels of seniority, organize and maintain diaries, make appointments and deal with all the incoming e-mails. You will also organize small events and meetings, assist in implementing business and office processes to enable our growth. You will also partially assist the COO / General Counsel.
Your job will not only be very exciting and inspirational but will also open up new opportunities for you. Every day you will meet new people from our network including our startups, partners, investors, and mentors. We always give you opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
What you will need
- A few years of experience in a secretarial role;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Dutch as a native language;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Additional language(s) are preferential;
- Financial insight, amongst others in relation to investments and investors;
- Enjoying structuring office and processes;
- Being able to manage the CEO (not only assist);
- Working knowledge of the up today’s software and apps;
- An interest to learn about the startup ecosystem and innovation;
- You live in or near Amsterdam;
- Pragmatic work ethic.
What does the client offer?
- A unique opportunity to be heavily involved in the startup world ;
- An even more unique opportunity to learn from one of the most energetic and successful Dutch entrepreneurs ! Who knows, maybe we will even inspire you to start your own company?
- An expansion to your global network – we work with startups, corporates and entrepreneurs who will inspire you!
- You will work in probably the most awesome building in Amsterdam;
- You will become a part of an amazing team – we love to have a laugh!
When and where?
Working hours: Full-time
Interested? Being able to start a.s.a.p.? If so, we invite you to send us your extensive resume with photo and achievements through the registration form, specifically mentioning your interest in this vacancy.