PA Online is pleased to introduce to you: Our international Office Manager
Our international Office Manager is an experienced Office Manager, who has lived and worked in The Netherlands for 15 years already. She feels most ‘at home’ in an international working environment. She masters several languages, such as English, Dutch, Polish (mother tongue) and Russian (basic).
Our international Office Manager is a nice colleague and a hard worker.
As an Office Manager Our international Office Manager has handled many complex travel itineraries for 8 to 9 Managers and Directors (booking flights to and from several countries, hotels, diners, meeting locations etc., sudden changes, all in one trip), and attended several meetings abroad as well, (re)negotiated contracts, amongst which the one for the second office, which office she managed as well, and which led to a cost reduction on hotels of € 20,000 yearly.
In her own words:
“I am an adaptable person who gets things done in a timely manner. I can manage different tasks at the same time and working under tight deadlines. An extensive work experience: previously working at the fashion area. Nowadays, I’m providing complete PA support to Vice President of the company, till assisting CFO including extensive worldwide travel with complicated itineraries.”
Character and business traits:
Negotiator, closing deals
Contact with tax authorities
Complex travel itineraries
Monitoring actions and deadlines
Managing several Directors at the same time
Our international Office Manager will be full-time available from April 1st, 2017 on. This is due to the fact that her current employer will set up office abroad. Her salary is € 3,000 gross per month on a 40 hour week basis.
Name Our international Office Manager
Civil status Living together
Driver’s license Yes
Education & certificates
2006 Informatics – A School
2003-2005 Fashion management, Highschool Amsterdam
2000-2002 English language- culture-British Council
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
2014 – April, 2017 Commerce, Office manager – Personal Assistant
- Provide complete PA support to Vice President Head of Sales Team, reporting to CFO including extensive worldwide travel with complicated itineraries.
- Administrative and secretarial support for office and for key executives.
- Manage arrangements for the monthly PLC Board meetings including the CFO Board and also internal / departmental Board meetings.
- General administration tasks for sales team, managing expenses reports, gathering and consolidating data on behalf of the UK office as well as the tax authorities.
- Managing and running offices at the WTC Schiphol Airport.
- Arrange and manage conferences both in the Netherlands and internationally.
- Scheduling customer meetings liaising with the customer representatives where necessary to agree suitable times, locations and logistics.
- Act as the main point of contact between Senior Executives working across the international offices to co-ordinate meetings and travel plans.
- Negotiated contract for the 2nd office, such as a yearly contract, rental, details, and a lower price.
- Re-negotiated deals with hotels, which led to a cost reduction of € 20,000 yearly!
2014 – 2014 Fashion, Receptionist – Office Assistant
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
- Arranging appointments for quests to meet with company staff, arranging meetings, arranging taxis.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring visitors, issuing visitor badges.
- Manage international travel arrangements.
2013 – 2014 Commerce, Customer services.
- Daily contact with customers.
- Build relations with clients; provide customer service to existing customers and to potential customers.
- Managing customers master file.
- Billing process management.
2011 – 2013 ICT, Receptionist – Personal Assistant.
- Receptionist managing: switchboard, daily franking, dispatching, e-mails and collection of post and faxes, special deliveries.
- Booking flights and arranging accommodation for managers
2010 Bank. Office Assistant
- Handling incoming calls, mailing and couriering services.
- Logistics and Events Support.
- Providing all levels of administrative support (travel, meeting, events etc.)
- Processing of travel expenses.
- Generating daily, weekly, monthly working hours reports for management.
- Managing staff calendar and planning, sickness and all other time-related analysis.
- Providing administrative support to Management.
2007 – 2010 Fashion Amsterdam, Administrator Assistant
- Monitoring products collections from the designing to the final stage. Working with Designs, Product Developers –very broad responsibilities.
- Handling information on computer databases.
- MIS and correspondence management especially with the Production Centre countries.
- Creation of Sales book (consists of sketches of new collections, fabrics names, style numbers, and sample and prices).
- Attending fashion shows.
2004 – 2006 Commerce Amsterdam, Receptionist.
- Daily phone calls, taxi orders, booking hotels.
- Contact with clients and external / international sites, client correspondence.
- Lunch order and coffee service.
2002 – 2004 Commerce, Sales person Amsterdam
- Customer service including complaints treatment.
- Management of the inventory Customer Sales & Service.
- Filing and archiving.
- Provide feedback to the clients.
2000 – 2001 Commerce Amsterdam, Customer Services.
- Daily stock analysis and reporting.
- Management of Sales product over the Internet.
- Placement of orders with the production centre countries, client correspondence and logistics.
Sports, yoga, cycling, travelling.
Are you interested in our International Office Manager from Amsterdam? If so, please, do not hesitate to contact us.