PA Online is pleased to introduce to you: Our French Personal Assistant F/E/Du from Amsterdam
Our French Personal Assistant F/E/Du from Amsterdam is a dedicated, dynamic person with over 15 years experience in a multicultural- multilingual global business environment. Ability to accept responsibilities for tasks in order to meet the goals set by management.
Due to her language skills (French, Dutch, English), she likes to provide greater support to customers, in an ever changing and challenging environment. She is stress resistant, works to reach the best solution for customer’s satisfaction, is extremely motivated in her work and very proactive and well organized.
Furthermore our French Personal Assistant F/E/Du is a kind person, a nice colleague, a business professional, very service minded and customer friendly. She presents herself well, is flexible, well organized, dynamic, accurate and hands on.
She will be full-time available from August 1st, 2013 on.
Current 2009 Studying “Account Management and Sales”
2002 Training Human Resource Management (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
1989 – 1992 Lycée Proffessionnelle Paris Isefac
Bachelor of Professional Secretariat
Written: Mother tongue
Spoken: Mother tongue
Spoken: Advanced (Masters the English language well, has a French accent)
Spoken: Advanced (Masters the Dutch language well, has a French accent)
Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
WORKING EXPERIENCE, ON AN INTERIM BASIS AS WELL AS ON LONG TERM CONTRACT
March – July 2013
March – Oct. 2012 Corporate resellers firm
Position: Assistant and Office Manager (reporting to the European CEO director)
- Co-ordinate meetings and link up, (WebEx field)
- Co-ordinate quarterly meeting agenda
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Attending meetings to take minutes
- Prepare and submit expense claims as required
- Reserve travel as requested
- Organizing meeting for the European CEO director
- Manage the office stationery supply
- Answering incoming calls and general email enquiries
- Assist in preparing and loading documents on Aurum as requested
- Prepare the PowerPoint Presentation
International company dealing with Latin America, Schiphol The Netherlands
Position: International Personal Assistant and Office Manager (reporting to the Legal director)
- Organized business trips and meetings abroad, including catering for directors and visitors
- Manage the client interface during absence of the Legal director
- Prepare the expenses statement for the Regional Agency and follow-up the invoices
- Create and revise the PowerPoint presentations for various monthly and annual meetings during the year
- Assisted on a day-to-day basis incoming and outgoing communication, taking care of the department agenda
2010 – 2012
Corporate organization, Schiphol The Netherlands
Position: International Assistant and Office Manager (reporting to the HR Manager)
- Efficient internal and external communication (e-mail, telephone, fax, correspondence) at all levels, predominately in English and local languages
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations or other documentation
- Co-ordination of travel (tickets, hotels, taxi’s, entertainment)
- Organizing meeting and catering
- Ordering and maintaining offices supplies,
- Maintenance and management of the office space manage and arrange contracts with 3rd parties (ie.: security company, cleaning company, mobile phone supplier.
- E-learning administration
- Maintain network with other secretaries and assistants
- In case of absence act as back up and provide (when needed) secretarial assistance to other departments
2009 – 2010
International firm dealing with Latin America, Schiphol The Netherlands
Position: International Personal Assistant (reporting to the Legal director)
Main Tasks: Same as current position
2001 – 2009
Creditcard company, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Position: Content Expert of the corporate purchasing card department (reporting to the Share Service Manager)
- Direct contact for merchant queries, Dispatch incoming work, information update, reconciliation, debit balance, fee collection, creation of new supplier files and credit card request.
- Customer support for the Dutch, French and Belgium markets by delivering the highest service levels to the business customers and suppliers on end-to-end activities.
- Assistant to clients to reconcile payments by following credit control procedures
- First point of contact for Program Administrators and cardholder’s queries, help to maintain control and use of the product
- Anti-money laundering compliance check
- Train and coach all new merchants on different on-line submission tools and new colleagues with the data base system.
- Work on different type of projects, like the new migration of data base system, help to ensure a fully tested quality product delivered to the Dutch market.
- Following procedures & make sure knowledge about products and procedures is up-to-date
- Exercise the highest level of tact and diplomacy in communicating the policy to CPS customers
Cinema, the gym, cooking, travelling
Travels by public transport.
Are you interested in this nulti lingual French native Personal Assistant? Then, please, do not hesitate to contact us.